Finding the best beauty hacks makes women’s lives easier. It’s a lifesaver when your beauty products are finished, lost, or you forget to take some while traveling.
Hacks are one of the things that keep life moving. Often, having all the products is expensive, so with the little you have, you can get by. Take, for instance how lipstick for blush became popular. Now you don’t have to worry about not having blush because you know that your lipstick can always be a substitute. Isn’t that great?
You don’t have to spend hours and money on beauty products when there’s a way to look gorgeous on a budget. And also create long-lasting looks.
If you are like me who is always looking for a hack then you are at the right place.
Keep reading to see the 5 best beauty hacks that every girl needs to know.
5 Best Beauty Hacks
1. Use tea bags as a solution to shoe odor and skin irritation.
We can get much more out of used tea bags than we could ever imagine. Here are a few practical tips for tiny tea bags. Tea bags are an odor deterrent by sucking up all the unpleasant odors, leaving your shoes with a fresh scent.
Guide for irritated skin: Applying these tea bags to blotchy, irritated, or puffy skin reduces inflammation by soothing and cleansing it.
Guide for stinky shoes: Because the tea bag is biodegradable, it serves as a small manicure pill that is ideal for front-yard flower pots and kitchen gardens. When added to shoes, it makes the stink go away. How to:
- Put a couple or three bags in your stinky shoes.
- Leave it there for 24 hours in a cool, dry place.
For skin irritation
- For around 20 minutes, place your tea bags in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chilled tea bag and apply it to the affected area.
- For optimal results, perform it twice daily.
2. Apply perfume after showering with Vaseline
For long-lasting fragrance apply perfume on your body immediately after showering. Also, apply petroleum jelly or another moisturizer to help it stay fresh for a longer period of time.
The ingredients used to make perfume fall into two categories: those that last and aid in longevity for example perfume oil, and those that project and aid in projection, for example, alcohol.
When a moisturizer is applied first, the fragrance molecules are held by the layer for a longer period. Also, they are also exposed to the air, which aids in better evaporation.
So it’s not a terrible idea to apply petroleum jelly (vaseline) before using perfume.
- Apply vaseline all over your body.
- After applying the vaseline, spray the perfume on your ear, wrist, and neck.
- Also, spray it on your hair.
- Do it twice a day after showering to get a signature scent.
3. Groom your brows with vaseline or sheer butter
One of the tricks that have always worked for me is grooming my brows with vaseline or sheer butter.
I usually apply it in the morning when I have no makeup on and at night after showering. It gives a fuller brow and a sweet-looking face because beautiful brows give a unique look. This is because I like having full eyebrows, so if I shave some off, people will think I applied an eye pencil.
- Apply sheer butter or vaseline to your brows.
- Use a toothbrush (you are not using) to brush your brows.
- Brush it to your desired style.
Your brows will love you and grow healthy. Note that you can substitute a brow brush for a toothbrush.
4. Hacks for foundation or concealer
If you have trouble finding a foundation that matches your skin tone. It is advised to always check the color of the foundation on your neck rather than your wrist or arm. This is because doing so gives a better and more accurate representation of how the color will appear on the skin.
- Once you have selected a foundation or concealer to buy. Apply it to your neck.
- Take a mirror and look at it to see if it appears to be the same color as your skin.
- If it is almost the color of your face buy it.
This hack is advised because women always make the mistake of choosing a foundation or concealer that is either not their color or is lighter than them.
5. Use toothpaste as a nail remover
Who could imagine that toothpaste could be used as a nail remover? This shows that toothpaste is not only for teeth. This hack is useful when nail polish is difficult to remove after using nail remover.
Rather than following the fallacy that toothpaste is used for acne or blackheads, use it to remove your nail polish.
- To remove the top coat, begin by rubbing the nails with nail polish remover.
- Put Vaseline on your nails now.
- Add toothpaste to a glass of water.
- Squeeze a lemon into some toothpaste and water for whitening nails.
- Mix the paste thoroughly and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- With a regular toothbrush, vigorously rub the paste you made onto your nails.
- After washing your hands reapply vaseline to moisturize the cuticles and nails.
- Create a paste by combining baking soda and warm water.
- Apply it to each nail corner and let it sit for two minutes.
- Wash off
- Repeat the procedure if there are any remaining stains.
6. Aloe Vera and coffee for dark neck
For a dark neck, you can use aloe vera and coffee. During the summertime, you are likely to experience a tan which is normal but with this mixture, you can eliminate it.
- Extract aloe vera gel and take two tablespoons of it.
- Take two tablespoons of ground coffee.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Apply the mixture to your neck.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water.